I cannot believe how many of my friends shop at Whole Foods, but don’t take advantage of their coupons. Yes, Whole Foods has coupons on healthy foods you actually WANT to eat – not processed, chemical laden crap. Yay!
But back to my friends. These are smart ladies – many of whom just don’t seem to be comfortable with the idea of using coupons — yet. Well, I am thinking that perhaps this week’s massive stock market drop will be enough of a reason to get even the most anti-couponer to give it a go – don’t you think?
I am proud to say I use Whole Foods coupons all the time – you can easily find them (even though some of my friends still swear they don’t believe Whole Foods has coupons….) by picking up their Whole Deal catalog in their stores OR downloading the coupons online.
Anyhoo, here’s the scoop of some of my favorite products Whole Foods is offering coupons on this month – plus other ways you can save on them by going directly to their websites! And yes there were loads of other coupons, but here is what I actually used:
With all the downer economic news, I am happy for small bits of light – like the fact that there is a coupon this month for my children’s absolute favorite snack in the universe – ClifKids Organic Z Bars! The Coupon is for $1.00 off any one 6-pack of ClifKids Organic Zbar or ZFruit Rope!
Now for the Giveaway….
In honor of this great tasting organic snack,which has headed off many a meltdown in my household, and in addition to the Whole Foods coupon, we are offering an Organic Giveaway this week of FOUR BOXES of ClifKids Organic Z Bars – winner’s choice of flavors! Just leave a comment letting us know what your favorite snack was growing up – healthy or not… I will start by admitting that mine was Zingers – anyone else remember those?
Now, back to those Whole Deal coupons – and other tips I have discovered for getting the best deals from these organics companies straight from their websites….
- $1.00 off any ONE Cascasdian Farm Organic Cereal OR Box of Granola Bars – Also, you can go to the Cascadian Farms website, and if you sign up for their newsletter you’ll receive info on future deals PLUS a $1.00 coupon for signing up.
- $1.00 off any TWO 64 ounce bottles of Organic Honest Tea or Honest Kids (Mix and Match) – Honest Tea/Honest Kids no longer has everyday coupons, just occasional ones like this – but one perk we really like is if you buy their juice box pouches, you can start earning Pouch Points toward lots of eco-friendly rewards, like gift certificates, toys, etc.
- $3.00 off any one Kiss My Face 16 or 32 oz moisturizer. Now is the time to stock up on Kiss My Face – in addition to this coupon, they are currently offering 20% off online orders to celebrate their new website!
- $1.00 off any ONE 16 oz organic valley half and half, $1.00 off any ONE Organic Valley 8 oz cheese AND $1.00 off ONE Organic Valley Butter – plus, you can print coupons from the Organic Valley website. They are currently offering coupons for 50 cents off Omega-3 milk, flavored half and half, yogurt and soy creamer
- $1.00 off any ONE multipack Stoneyfield Organic YoKids Squeezer Tubes or Cupped Yogurt – plus, they have an easy central sign up on their website, which makes you eligible to receive coupons and rewards from them.
For just one visit, my Whole Foods couponing totaled up to an easy savings of $10! My husband didn’t seem so impressed with my savings at first- after all, from his perspective that’s just TWO Starbucks lattes. Ladies, don’t get me started… So, I reminded him if I could make this kind of dent in our grocery spending every week, it would add up to $520 a year, which I quickly told him I would pocket myself if he didn’t think it was THAT big of a deal!