Get A Slice Of Our New Favorite App
I don’t know about you, but holiday shopping has already started to get the best of what little sanity I had left. I know online shopping is supposed to make my life easier, but I have to admit I have trouble keeping track of all my online purchases. Which is why I was thrilled to learn about SLICE – a new, FREE online service and app that can help even the most disorganized among us (yours truly) keep online purchases organized! Now if it could just get dinner ready and convince my three year old to brush his teeth…
What is Slice?
Slice is a free, web based service and downloadable app that works by finding the receipts for online purchases in your email and organizing all your purchase info – just for you! It’s pulls all the info you need – shipping notifications, tracking numbers, return policies and customer service info – and organizes it all in one easy place.
Slice saves you time, money — and stress. How Fab & Fru is that?! Some of our favorite features:
- It tracks all your shipments on one map with detailed info of exactly exactly you bought – not just where it is coming from.
- Notifies you when gifts you ordered have shipped – and been delivered. Plus, the new “Track with Friends” feature even sends a festive notice to your friends that a gift is on the way (without telling them what’s in the package!)
- The app simplifies returns by keeping all electronic receipts along with customer service info and return policies. No more frustrating inbox searches for receipts – yay!
- Are you a Daily Deal Diva? Slice keeps track of your purchases from both Groupon and Living Social.
- It also helps you get price adjustments – the most Fab & Fru feature of all! Slice tracks your orders, and lets you know when there has been a price drop so you can recoup the difference!
Slice currently can be linked up to Yahoo and Gmail accounts, so if you have your online receipts sent to one of those accounts, you are in luck! And Slice is now also available for iPhones & iPads from the iTunes App store. Slice currently is set up to track purchases from large merchants like Amazon, ebay, Apple, etc – and thousands of others, with new merchants being added all the time.
For More Info…
For more info check out www.goslice.com or Project Slice on Facebook. And if any of you are already using Slice, we’d love to hear about your experiences with this App. Here’s to a way more organized shopping season!
*This is Not a paid advertisement. We just think it’s cool!