Recipe inspired by Joyofkosher.com
- 6 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime or lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard – or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne - to taste
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion
Mix the mayo, lime juice, curry, mustard, salt and cayenne in a bowl. Then fold in chopped egg, apple and onion.
Serve as a sandwich, with crackers, in a pita, with greens, or eat it on it’s own. Yum – enjoy!